Tuesday, October 18, 2011

5 Business Card Sketches

The following images are possible non-information sides for my business cards































The following images are the possibilities for the information side of my business cards:





















For all of my business card sketches, I used the same font, different organic shapes, and different images of nature. I want my product to be attractive to people of all ages, particularly families, so I was sure to use bright, beautiful colors. The font I used seemed mystical, or magical and I thought this strongly represented the mysticism I want to be associated with my product. With a magic carpet, costumers can explore "a whole new world" (my slogan) and therefore it should be associated with a certain mysterious feeling. Because the carpets are made to fly through the sky, I wanted to utilize images of the sky to give the buyers an idea of the beauty they can explore. Accordingly, when I didn't use images of the sky, I wanted to use not rigid, but organic shapes like clouds, swirls, and slightly transparent spots. I hope those types of shape would imply the connection to nature that the magic carpet will bring them. My product is not about modernity, or technology, but rather adventure, exploration, and nature. I have eight different sketches because I am willing to use any combination of two sketches to create the front and back of my card.


No comments:

Post a Comment