Monday, October 31, 2011

Magic Carpet Brochure

In creating my brochure, I used a sunset as the background for one side and a red(ish) gradient for the other side. The sunset image I used is also featured on my business cards and letterhead, so I thought using this image on my brochure would be a nice way to tie the three things together. I used the eyedropper to pick up on a color from the sunset to make the gradient. I thought the gradient felt similar to a sunset, that's why I used it. I liked how it was organic looking and non-technical.

Going along with my non-technical, organic feeling, I used two different fonts (Briem and Phyllis Initials) that are more cursive-like. They are more swirly and light; I thought this went well with the concept of adventure and flying.

Finally, for information content, I gave some preliminary information about my product (the "about us" section), rates, and some testimonials. I thought the customers needed some background on my product (since it is fictional), they needed to know the cost, and I thought that the testimonials could work persuasively. 

No comments:

Post a Comment