Sunday, October 23, 2011

Business Card

 These are the two sides of my final business card design for my product: a Magic Carpet. My company's name is "Magic" which I featured on the front of the card in a relatively large font. I used a mystical/mysterious font for both the name of the company and the slogan: a whole new world. I used this slogan in order to remind the customers of the beloved film "Aladdin."


The background photograph for both sides of the business card is an image of a sunset in Croatia that I took. I used a painting-like filter on the image in order to make it more cohesive with the cartoonish logo and I lowered the opacity in order to make the black font more visible. While I wanted to use the same font for the company information as I did for the company's name ("Magic") I decided I should use a more legible font. I chose to lower the capacity of the logo just slightly to make it blend in more with the background. I also liked the asymmetry of having the carpet on the top left corner. Finally, I didn't find it necessary to include a fax for my company and I tried to balance the amount of information in both corners as to give the card some balance.  

No comments:

Post a Comment