Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Letterhead

 Here is my company letterhead. I wanted to include the most important information: the company name, slogan, logo, website, and telephone number while not making it too cluttered.

Originally I wanted to place my logo in one of the corners of the page, but the logo did not look cohesive there. Instead, I faded the opacity and placed it in the middle of the page to make it look more like a watermark. I think the image of the sunset lining the top and bottom tie the page together nicely but there is still plenty of blank space for writing the actual letter. Finally, I didn't feel it was important to include my name or the address of the company as any customer could receive that information from the website or by calling the company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment